Only 8% of us meet our yearly goals each December. Why is that? How can we do better? Listen here to find out how you can set SMART goals, leverage accountability, and shift to a more productive mindset for the year.
- Scott mentions an article he posted on his blog. (2:15)
- Scott shares one of the first things we must do to increase the chances of meeting our goals. (4:53)
- Jason shares the main reason why we don’t meet our goals and the four reasons behind it. (6:35)
- Scott explains what the SMART goals stand for. (9:48)
- Scott mentions the book entitled Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey. (13:33)
- Scott shares why he strongly recommends the wheel of your life exercise. (15:03)
- Scott mentions the research about the SMART goals, by Dr. Gail Matthews. (19:22)
- “One of the things that we do is we prepare and have this hopeful beginning but we have to be prepared for the twists and turns that this year is going to bring in. As strange as 2020 was, we know that 2021 is going to certainly bring some twists and turns.” – Scott Niermann
- “Some of the goals that we set for ourselves are done in a few weeks or months, and others are done in more than 12 months. Those of you who are discouraged are finding the same goal on your resolution list every year.” – Scott Niermann
- “ There are things throughout all of life that we can apply to a business that says, if that works then that could probably work for us.” – Jason Cass
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- Reach out to Scott Niermann – Scott can assist with church, nonprofit, and commercial insurance in Tennessee and Georgia.
- Nonprofit Insured
- The Insurance Alliance serves organizations in Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
- Niermann Coaching and Consulting
- Goals & Resolutions – A Journey in Change
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People